Financial Services Representative
As a Financial Services Representative, Tommy serves as a resource, enabling his clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, he provides information and education on various insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Graduate of the University of New Haven, receiving his Bachelor of Science, Investigative Services, and also received his MBA in Finance
- While at the University of New Haven – played for the men’s basketball team where he was the team captain, member of the student-athlete advisory committee
- Outside of work, Tommy enjoys working out, playing golf, reading, watching sports, and cooking
- Currently resides in Smithfield, RI
I am licensed to offer products and services in RI. Licenses will vary.
Domiciled in RI.