As a Financial Services Representative, Jason serves as a resource, enabling his clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, he provides information and education on various insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
When it comes to preparing for the future, it’s important to work with someone who has the foresight and resources to help you navigate life’s changes successfully.
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Before joining Barnum Financial Group, Jason worked for Northwestern Mutual for a year and a half
- Graduate of Central Connecticut University earning his degree in economics
- While at CCSU, Jason was the Club Baseball team Treasurer and currently the Fairfield County Charter of Approved Baseball Umpires (FCCABU)
- Outside of work, Jason’s interests include fishing and watching/playing baseball and football
I am licensed to offer products and services in CT. Licenses will vary.
Domiciled in CT.